Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Review: EVOL Cups

So recently I picked up four of these new cups from EVOL to try out. These are super easy if you need a quick but nutritious meal on-the-go. Just remove the lid, slightly peel back cover, microwave and go!


Take a look to see which ones I tried out!




EVOL Scramble cup Egg, Uncure Bacon & Cheese with bell peppers & potato

Great for a quick morning or if you are running late. Reminds me of the classic diner breakfast but in a super convenient to-go cup.  The only downside (for me) was that there are jalapeños in here, which I do not like, but I just picked them out and loved the rest! This wasn't quite enough to fill me til lunchtime so I would add toast or an English muffin with this, but it tasted so good!



EVOL Scrable cup Egg, Basil Pesto, Potato & Cheese 


I really like this one. Tastes great and the pesto isn't to over powering but gives a nice hint of flavor to the scramble cup. I like this one better than the egg, uncured bacon & cheese scramble cup as it doesn't contain jalapeños. 



EVOL Veggie cup Broccoli & Cheddar with incurred ham & potato

This is by far my favorite one. Broccoli, cheese and potato, plus ham?! YUM! Super delicious, had this one for dinner one night after work. Will definitely repurchase. 



EVOL Fajita cup Grilled White Chicken with rice, beans, veggies & cheddar

This is a great cup for lunchtime to keep you energized through the rest of the day. Again didn't like the jalapeños but that's not a huge problem. This one is probably my second favorite, juicy chicken, tasty rice and cheese and good black beans. This one was so good! Will repurchase! 



Bottom Line: Will definitely repurchase the egg, basil pesto, potato & cheese scramble cup, the broccoli & cheese veggie cup and the grilled white chicken fajita cup. 

Price: $2.99 per cup at Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include a link to your blog if you have one.