Saturday, May 13, 2017

Pacifica Haul

I picked up quite a few things (okay a lot) recently from Pacifica at Ulta and Target. I just can't resist cute packaging and Pacifica has some of the best designs on their products.





First up skin care!

 

Quinoa Sensitive Super Gentle Face Wash - $14

Has a very light scent, chamomile maybe, and foams up quite nicely. Soothes my rosacea and doesn't dry my skin out or make it greasy. 


 

Cactus & Kale Oil-Free Renewal Face Lotion - $14

Great for during the day! Very light scent and consistency. Hydrates but doesn't make me oily and also helps with my rosacea. 


 

Berry Matcha Recharge Face Lotion - $14

Smells amazing, like berries! Anti-aging, great for at night! Not super heavy on skin. 


Up next, hair care. 

 

Super Kale Juiced-Up Shampoo & Conditioner - $10 each

Made for all hair types but especially fine, oily, colored hair. These smell like you rolled in some kale and mint leaves. I love it! Shampoo cleans my hair with out stripping it. Conditioner is light in texture but moisturizes my long hair and detangles pretty good. 


 

Ginger Root 10 in 1 Volumizing Spray - $14

I spray this on damp, towel dried hair and massage into my scalp. It says to blow dry but I don't blow dry my hair, I just air dry it. Then I spray in some sea salt spray, scrunch and braid overnight. I get soft, defined waves with some volume. I didn't really notice the smell of this as I sprayed it. Though in the bottle it smells great! 


 

Salty Waves Texture Spray - $14

Love the smell of this! Banana smoothie but sickly sweet! As I stated about I spray this in after the Ginger Root spray and scrunch and braid over night. Waves last all day, and I play with my hair a lot. 


Time for makeup!

 

Pink Nudes Palette and Crystal Matrix Palette - $14 each

Love the Pink Nudes palette! Great for everyday or a brown smoky eye. You can also do some fun eye looks with the peach and rusty shade. I used the rusty shade as an eyeliner. 


 

Dream Big Lash Extending 7 in 1 Mascara - $16

Haven't tried this yet but looks interesting. 


Last but not least, Pacifica's newest release, sun care. Exclusive to Target, launching May 14th. 

 

Sun + Skincare SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Continuous Spray - $15.99

Just picked this up and haven't tried it yet. Love that it is SPF 50 which is hard for me to find in a natural sunscreen. 


 

Sun + Lipcare SPF 30 Mineral Lip Balm in clear/tint free - $3.99

This smells amazing, just like sweet coconut! They also have two tinted version, nude and peach, which I did not see. 


So that's my recent haul from Pacifica. Can't wait to try out the sun care stuff and the mascara. As I as writing this I noticed just about every product was $14. I guess 14 is Pacifica's magic number lol. Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please include a link to your blog if you have one.